Disciples Revival Church has made it her aim to magnify the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through singing, preaching and teaching the Word of God; thereby bringing healing and deliverance to all those who need it.
At Disciples Revival Church, we are committed to fulfill the Great Commissionby preaching the gospel to all the nations of the earth and to make them disciples for the Lord.-Matthew 28: 19.
Our desire is to introduce all mankind to the grace that God has made available to us through His Son –Jesus Christ.
As every believer is a minister of the gospel, we build each member as we expound the Word of God to them; thereby making them pillars for the work of God, as well as ministers of the gospel.
As members of the Body of Christ, we encourage every member to use the gift that the Holy Spirit has given them to enrich and bless the life of the church.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe that there is One God. Eternally existent in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1 & 26; Matthew 28:19;
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, His sinless nature, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection and ascension, and His visible return. (Matthew 1:21; Philippians 2:6-11; Acts 2:36; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who came to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He regenerates, seal, sanctify, fill, empower, and equip Christians with spiritual gifts, enabling them to live a holy life. (John 16:8-11; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11)
- We believe that Christ is the Head of the Church; in the observance of Baptism by immersion, and the Lord's Supper for believers. (Matthew 28:19; Acts; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38)
- We believe in the rapture, the hope of the Church; and ultimate condemnation of the unbeliever.(Matthew 13:41-42; Romans 6:23)
- We believe that Satan and his angels shall be eternally confined to the lake of fire. (Revelation 19:20)
- We believe in Tithing; that 1/10 of the believer's income belongs to God to help in the promotion and expansion of his Kingdom in this world. (Genesis 14:18-20; Malachi 3:6-10; 1 Corinthians 16:1,2)